RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

Upcoming CRS courses

CRS 3 hour Elective Courses Kennewick, WA August 31
Sponsored by: Washington CRS Chapter
“It’s a Price War to the Door” 9:00am-Noon
“Negotiations: The Games People Play” 1:00pm-4:00pm
Price War Registration / Negotiation Registrationvideo / printable registration form

202 Sales Course Portland, OR September 2-3

Time: 8:30am-5:00pm
Details/Registration  /  video

CRS 3 hour Elective Course Omaha, NE October 19
Sponsored by: Nebraska Realtors Association
“It’s a Price War to the Door” 9:00am-Noon
“Negotiations: The Games People Play” 1:00pm-4:00pm
Details  or Contact: Christie Bevington christie@nebraskarealtors.com 402-323-6500
Click here to register online!
Click here for printable registration!

Kearney Nebraska Education Fair
CRS 3 hour Elective Courses Kearney, NE October 21
Sponsored by: Nebraska Realtors Association
“It’s a Price War to the Door” 9:00am-Noon
“Negotiations: The Games People Play” 1:00pm-4:00pm
View details!
Click here to register online!
Click here for printable registration!

Scottsbluff Nebraska Education Fair
CRS 3 hour Elective Courses Gering, NE October 23
Sponsored by: Nebraska Realtors Association
“It’s a Price War to the Door” 9:00am-Noon
“Negotiations: The Games People Play” 1:00pm-4:00pm
View Details!
Click here to register online!
Click here for printable registration!

202 Sales Course Austin, TX November 2-3

Price War Details/Registration
“Negotiations: The Games People Play” 1:00pm-4:00pm
Negotiations Details/Registration

Trackback URL

1. 9 Comment(s)

2. By Sara Junaid | Reply

Jackie is one of the best instructors I have ever had!! The resources we received in CRS 202 were priceless. Thank you so much so your knowledge and “high I” personality! I can’t wait to take another one of your courses!

3. By Sam | Reply

Looking forward to your April course in Calgary

4. By John Slocum, Vancouver | Reply

Jackie,

Thanks for your CRS 202 Course in Vancouver last week. Awesome presentation with so many good new ideas to implement!

John & Kathryn

5. By cindy ulsrud | Reply

Cant wait to see you in Eau Claire Wisconsin Feb 6/7 for CRS 202!!…Register now!

6. By Connie Hladik | Reply

Jackie
    I can’t wait to narrow my focus to begin implementing your grand ideas!

7. By terrie morgan | Reply

WOW!!! doesn’t even come close to the experience of the Akron OH CRS class 12/11 and 12. This was by far, the BEST class i have ever attended. i cannot thank you enough COACH JACKIE for the invaluable information, the energy and the positivity. Looking forward to 2013 with all the tools and data i have at my disposal.

8. By Debbie Solano | Reply

Jackie will be coming to Oklahoma to teach CRS 201: New Listing Strategies.
    When: June 18th & 19th
    Where: Holiday Inn Quail Springs-North Oklahoma City.

To register: contact Cindy Manchester at 918-625-7441

Until the flyer is up on the OKCRS.com site you can find it at:

9. By Gary Cathcart | Reply

Just finished the CRS202 class in Huntsville, AL. Even though I’ve only been in the biz for 3 months, I’m suffering from information overload. Jackie is the best teacher I’ve ever had. Her instruction style keeps you on the edge of your seat, because you never know what’s coming next. Yes, she is definitely worth the money.

10. By Deborah Beran | Reply

Jackie,

Job well done. I have been in the industry for a few years and have followed many coaches(Howard Britton was one of my favorites) and I will just say you did a fantastic job with the Negotiations presentation. I just want you to know I sang your little ditty all the way home “No!No! No! …..it is rattling in my brain.

I have brought home a lot of PEARLS! Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious.

Come to visit at Smith Mountain Lake Virginia!